What is Orebfuscator?
Orebfuscator is a plugin for Spigot based Minecraft Servers that modifies packets in order to hide blocks of interest from X-Ray Clients and Texture Packs. Thus it doesn't modify your world and is safe to use.
- Plug & Play
- Highly configurable config
- Support for Spigot based servers 1.9.4+ (only tested on spigot)
- Obfuscate blocks based on their light level
- Hide block entities like Chests and Furnaces
- Make blocks in a players proximity visible based on their distance and their view
- Java 8 or higher
- Spigot and (proably) any other fork of Spigot (1.9.4 or higher)
- ProtocolLib 4.0 or higher
- Download ProtocolLib
- Download Orebfuscator
- Put both in your plugins directory
- Start your server and configure orebfuscator to your liking
If you have any problem check if there is already an issue in our github repo if there isn't one just create a new one.
- orebfuscator.bypass: Bypass the obfuscation