BigDoors

INJECTED BigDoors

No permission to download
Made possible with Body Aloha's idiot proof injection method.
Original BigDoors post with a lot more information.

List of features:
  • Big, animateddoors of these types:
    • Big Door
    • Drawbridge
    • Portcullis
    • Sliding Door
    • More in development!
  • GUI for door management.
  • Redstone support.
  • Door creator to guide you through the door creation process.
  • Translation support.
  • Active developer support.
  • Support for various protection plugins such as:
I am always looking to improve upon this plugin, so if you have any tips, ideas, or requests, let me know! I'll be happy to help!

If you encounter a bug or a problem, please contact me first before leaving a review, then I'll try my hardest to fix it as soon as possible.

If you like this plugin, please don't forget to let me know in the review section, it really does help me stay motivated to provide support for this plugin!

Add-ons
  • Big Doors Opener (Created by @Eldoria). It allows you to automatically open doors based on conditions such as player proximity, player permissions, or time of day!

FAQ:
  • When will the new types (clock, flag, windmill, revolving door, garage door, etc) be released?
    These new types will be released as part of v2. v2 will be an almost complete rewrite of this project and have many new features as well. Because of the massive amount of work that still needs to be done and a severe lack of time I can dedicate to this project, v2 won't be ready any time soon. I'd like to release it in 2021, but a 2022 release date is probably more realistic considering the current rate of progress.
  • Will you add support for version 1.8 of Minecraft?
    - No. Update your server!
  • Does this plugin support Bukkit/Paper?
    - That's going to have to be a solid "maybe". I don't test on these versions and would recommend just using Spigot. I don't test on Paper, but in general, it should work fine.
  • How can I control doors from the console/command blocks?
    - When issuing commands from the console/command blocks, you cannot use the door name. Instead, you'll have to use doorUIDs.

Unsupported Environments:
If the plugin detects that it is in an unsupported environment during startup, it will abort its initialization to prevent issues. You can force the plugin to enable anyway by enabling unsafe mode in the config, but doing so is not supported!!
The following servers are considered unsupported:
  • CatServer
  • Mohist
  • Magma
  • Glowstone
  • Akarin
And using the following plugins together with BigDoors is also unsupported:
  • GeyserMC
  • ViaRewind

Known Issues:
  • Because every block in a door is transformed into an entity, larger doors can be quite taxing on the client.
  • When standing far away from a door when it's being opened, it'll behave very strangely. The blocks will no longer more uniformly and (parts of) the door will continue spinning until the player gets close enough again for it to behave normally.
  • Due to their nature, anti-lag plugins tend to remove the entities used by this plugin. This will result in blocks temporarily disappearing and appearing at their opened position after a slight delay. To prevent this, add entities of type "FallingBlock" named "BigDoorsEntity" to their whitelist.
Reactions: Blackhat
Author
DavidGaming001
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings