Have a Question? Need Help?
- Check the FAQ
- Read the rest of the wiki
- Check the reference manual for configuration options
- Check the config info page for spell, wand and other info
- Find examples in the default configs
- Check your logs for errors
- Visit our Discord Server
Found a bug? Have a Feature Request?
- Use our issue tracker
- Leave a negative review without asking for help
- Request help in the reviews section
- Leave a bad review saying you'll make it higher in exchange for help
- PM NathanWolf or anyone else for help
1.9.3 and up: Latest Version
1.9: Magic 6.0.4
1.8.8 - 1.8.9: Magic 5.5.6
1.8.1 - 1.8.8: Magic 5.3.3
1.7.9: Magic CB 1.4
Older: See dev.bukkit.org
(Speak Russian? This is for you!)
Magic is a plugin that adds powerful magic wands, items, mobs and more to your server. With over 200 spells, a variety of wand templates, and complete customization, you can use Magic to craft a unique experience for your server.
The default experience is an "RPG lite" extension to survival. Other examples are included, such as a Harry Potter setup, Star Wars, GTA-Style guns and cars, elemental bending and more.
Magic is infinitely customizable, allowing you to script your own spells, actions, items, mobs and anything else you see done in the included example configurations.
If you'd like to try out Magic, please go to our development server:
If you'd like to experiment with spell configuration, please try our editor and live sandbox server. This has the same editor that you can use on your own server with the "/mconfig editor" command.