- Spigot/Bukkit Link
- Tested Minecraft Versions
- Create futuristic holograms to display text and items to players!
- Fast and easy to use.
- Introduces a new animated rainbow color: &u.
- Command to render images as text holograms.
- Customizable animations.
- Multiple placeholders, including the number of player online on another BungeeCord server.
- Compatible with Spigot 1.8.3 to 1.17.
- Official Developer API.
Development buildsDevelopment builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff and may contain major bugs. Use them at your own risk.
Plugins using Holographic Displays
|Touchscreen Holograms||Holographic Extension||Holographic Placeholders|
|Holographic Scoreboard||HoloPlots||ASkyBlock Holostats|
Servers using Holographic DisplaysTrusted by over 20.000 servers, including some famous networks:
- Text inside holograms is always facing the player.
- Holograms are always visible through walls.
- Text size cannot be changed. You can make it bold and uppercase to make it look bigger.
- Floating items inside holograms will constantly rotate and bob up and down.
This plugin is injected. To get more injected servers, send them the description.