Welcome to Minecraft ForceOp

Join us now to start raiding Minecraft servers
  • You must have at least 10 posts to post in the selling section

YOMNETWORK top players toxic

snofire2002

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone ever play on yomnetwork? if so you know how pay to win it is... and you also know the top players are the most toxic. they have basicly claimed half of the games features as their own normal players could never hope to get an airdrop. you ask for help and 7/8ths of the top players are assholes, or making fun of you for being new and not knowing. well im fucking tired of them i want someone to force op me so i can /kill them all into the ground, i want to empty their in game banks, i want to raid all of the top players clan bases, i want them to abandon the server knowing the life they wasted on yom network was just that a wasted life these guys only get off to sleep and shit, i want them to suffer like every noob they have murdered like every noob returning to a raided base, i want them to feel pain deep inside, i want them to know they wasted their life on that server as soon as possible. i will take them down!!! please help me

worst top players : the_kitten_man , s98269, TheBellClass , Pathimerry , Martini_mann , MyCatIsAwsome(<--- this guy is the main reason noobs dont get to enjoy the majority of the servers features) , and TheVenator (<--- this guys is a total ripoff scams noobs makes em pay like 8X more then an item is worth i ounce saw him sell the worst pistol in the game to a noob for $900 [btw the pistol is free] he floods the public market with outrageously priced items and will repost them to keep them on front page, underpays noobs just because they are noobs and much more)

Stefansburg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
infernal realms is the same. Just one strong clan which bullies low levels for fun

BlindReaper911

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone ever play on yomnetwork? if so you know how pay to win it is... and you also know the top players are the most toxic. they have basicly claimed half of the games features as their own normal players could never hope to get an airdrop. you ask for help and 7/8ths of the top players are assholes, or making fun of you for being new and not knowing. well im fucking tired of them i want someone to force op me so i can /kill them all into the ground, i want to empty their in game banks, i want to raid all of the top players clan bases, i want them to abandon the server knowing the life they wasted on yom network was just that a wasted life these guys only get off to sleep and shit, i want them to suffer like every noob they have murdered like every noob returning to a raided base, i want them to feel pain deep inside, i want them to know they wasted their life on that server as soon as possible. i will take them down!!! please help me

worst top players : the_kitten_man , s98269, TheBellClass , Pathimerry , Martini_mann , MyCatIsAwsome(<--- this guy is the main reason noobs dont get to enjoy the majority of the servers features) , and TheVenator (<--- this guys is a total ripoff scams noobs makes em pay like 8X more then an item is worth i ounce saw him sell the worst pistol in the game to a noob for $900 [btw the pistol is free] he floods the public market with outrageously priced items and will repost them to keep them on front page, underpays noobs just because they are noobs and much more)
Yes God dang yesssss...I was a noob player til today I have had quite enough of the "azzholes" who kill everything they see and shit on every noob....I could neva retrieve an airdrop and only way I could was to be chaperoned by a high lvl player and somehow I was killed usually by one of them and then they grabbed the drop and told me oh there was only a token crate or two and a wild card crate inside...knowing they lying keeping the good soul crates legendary or whatever for themselves...sick and tired of it. Plus joinging a good clan doesn't mean jack because once ur in full gillies ur names gone and ur open bait for any big fish ur clan or not....makes no damn sense ....yoms reply to this was oh well it is an anarchy setting and scammers will scam....hell wit that man what about ur newbs.....no wonder u ain't got but the same old players and ur newbs end up quitting and going elsewhere....good luck wit that trash game I mean he's got a good underlying game but it's the ppl that make it 🗑️...I wanna slay them all....

HacksAndSlash

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes God dang yesssss...I was a noob player til today I have had quite enough of the "azzholes" who kill everything they see and shit on every noob....I could neva retrieve an airdrop and only way I could was to be chaperoned by a high lvl player and somehow I was killed usually by one of them and then they grabbed the drop and told me oh there was only a token crate or two and a wild card crate inside...knowing they lying keeping the good soul crates legendary or whatever for themselves...sick and tired of it. Plus joinging a good clan doesn't mean jack because once ur in full gillies ur names gone and ur open bait for any big fish ur clan or not....makes no damn sense ....yoms reply to this was oh well it is an anarchy setting and scammers will scam....hell wit that man what about ur newbs.....no wonder u ain't got but the same old players and ur newbs end up quitting and going elsewhere....good luck wit that trash game I mean he's got a good underlying game but it's the ppl that make it 🗑️...I wanna slay them all....

I can modify a plugin to forceop the three of you, but your gonna have to do the work of getting it on the server
Post automatically merged:

I can modify a plugin to forceop the three of you, but your gonna have to do the work of getting it on the server
and if nothing else I can add some new legit features to the forceop plugin to make myself look more "legit"

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8