Read more about this resource...

Reactions: NinjaBoi

Blackhat

Owner of Qlutch
Trial-Mod
Console
Premium
add a module so when you join a server with qlutch it auto logs in
That was the plan, however, using packets using qlutch is difficult because it's hard to keep qlutch working 1.8-1.17 when using packets, that's why I released the client because I don't think any more features are going to come

Kevin

That was the plan, however, using packets using qlutch is difficult because it's hard to keep qlutch working 1.8-1.17 when using packets, that's why I released the client because I don't think any more features are going to come
All you need to do is have a custom packet which will work on every version because its your own packet if you use reflections, then you can do same with plugin and use reflections to make it compatible with all versions.

Upioti

Hello there
Console
Premium
i have my own client for my server Staff, i got a command menu with different commands, maybe u can just do that when u press a key it sends ./login

phillipbruh

Console
Premium
maby with the client it can have a console in it so you dont have to type in chat and look dumb when you say ./login and it gose to chat

NinjaBoi

Console
Premium
cant u use this to fix the minehut thing somehow? like make the client check your actual ip instead of through the proxy and then send that info to server or sumn

• Interesting
Reactions: Blackhat