Join us now to start raiding Minecraft servers
  • You must have at least 10 posts to post in the selling section

Jack - Introduction & New site announcement

Jack

Owner
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings, and welcome to Minecraft ForceOp! Jack is my name. I'm sure a lot of people are visiting in search of Qlutch.
This isn't Qlutch, but I'm excited to tell you about the future of the domain. I got the domain minecraftforceop.com from IAmANoot, and I will be the only one working on it from now on.

What is this website?

Unlike Noot, who used this website solely to sell his backdoor, I want to build a community of users who want to take down p2w servers (or any server, for that matter) and encourage users to post and sell their own backdoors as well as use other methods of raiding servers such as exploits to dupe, gain op, and so on. This includes their own injected plugins which've been injected with ThiccIndustries, HostFlow, and so on.

Although I will offer my own backdoor on the site, rivals are welcome and will not be prohibited. My objective is not to sell my backdoor, but to build a community. This is why I'm going to offer my backdoor as a membership. Using a subscription service has several advantages for both of us. More information about this will be available soon. For the time being, publish your own backdoor plugins, talk about them, and have fun!

I don't anticipate it to happen anytime soon because I work full-time, but I thought this site would be a fun side project.

Another thing I want to mention is that Noot persuaded me to buy the Qlutch src rights as well. I'm aware that Noot has a reputation for skidding, so if you've been a victim of this, please open a report here and inform me so I don't unintentionally use your code. I don't intend to use Qlutch source frequently, but having it will save me time recoding the authentication mechanism because I can just use Noots. However, I want to rewrite the command manager and include plenty of new commands.

Will I get it for free if I bought qlutch?
No, I'm afraid not. This is not a qlutch rebrand, and it has nothing to do with qlutch or anybody who worked on or benefitted from it. Consider this a completely new website with a different domain.
If you buy vape, why would you receive zeroday for free?

tl;dr I purchased the name minecraftforceop.com, which is now a community forum where anybody can publish and sell backdoor plugins and grief servers.

If you're one of the first 100 people to sign up, you'll get a low UID and a medal!

I'll reply to any questions below
\/ \/ \/

Last edited:

M3r_

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is pretty cool, any offical way of contacting you (besides forums)

Jack

Owner
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is pretty cool, any offical way of contacting you (besides forums)
I have Discord, but I prefer the forums since everything is in one area and it's better organised.

Body

Reaction score
Website
bodyalhoha.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jack not making any backdoor as far as i know, if you read correctly he say "Unlike noot"

big HACKER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jack not making any backdoor as far as i know, if you read correctly he say "Unlike noot"
"Although I will offer my own backdoor on the site, rivals are welcome and will not be prohibited. My objective is not to sell my backdoor, but to build a community. This is why I'm going to offer my backdoor as a membership."

Last edited by a moderator:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8