What's new

Welcome to Minecraft ForceOp

Join us now to start raiding Minecraft servers
  • You must have at least 10 posts to post in the selling section

How to Backdoor 101 (working 2022 not scam)

oofishdabest

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How to backdoor a server.
So, the other day, I was like, Bro this server is so trash let me "take over" this stuff.
And so I went up to the server owner and was like Yo, your server is so laggy!!!! (my lag machine) Switch to spigot!!!
and since you know papermc has a bunch of patches, I was like yo since spigot no have no patches ima send you a plugin I made
and it will have all the patches you need so no exploits or anything built in anticheat and backdoor remover shit like that
and then yeah he was like OK ima do it now cuz ik the server is terrible so then i was like heheehha
the next day...
./login
lockcmds
lockconsole
wand tnt 10
wand lava 10
bomb
a bunch of right clicking
Boom!

k2enny

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bruh, still using backdoors in 2022

notCsingi123

Reaction score
Website
reddit.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How to backdoor a server.
So, the other day, I was like, Bro this server is so trash let me "take over" this stuff.
And so I went up to the server owner and was like Yo, your server is so laggy!!!! (my lag machine) Switch to spigot!!!
and since you know papermc has a bunch of patches, I was like yo since spigot no have no patches ima send you a plugin I made
and it will have all the patches you need so no exploits or anything built in anticheat and backdoor remover shit like that
and then yeah he was like OK ima do it now cuz ik the server is terrible so then i was like heheehha
the next day...
./login
lockcmds
lockconsole
wand tnt 10
wand lava 10
bomb
a bunch of right clicking
Boom!
i did the same thing to a kid who i wanted revenge on . but in another way so like without hte big brain stuff i tricked him into thinking i was workin for mojang and did the lower part. from the tnt part starting. but dam your good at this

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8